Tuesday, May 18

Wee today last test!!! OMG!!! actually have no confident on my dnt in the den after mr hioa teach le felt much much better xD goody~ hopefully on gt 1 fail instead of 2 x} omg so scared to get bck my result >< just nw say my chem paper liao heng pass ;D bt den suay sia injured my tiny little last finger. gosh is pain de lar. watever. hu cares? hais v sian lor. actually wan pei mami go buy contact lens den reach hm i tired lazy go out liao. xD anw good luck for the result :D oh btw nov gt th taiwan trip !!! OMG I wan to go T^T bt c cher gt choose me anot .. hais x.x i wan go with melody, danielle, jy, py n wq. hahas must pray liao ;x

Seriously wth plan liao in the end not going.
wtf.
watever. so so not going to plan anymore CAN?!
so mother girl sia. can pls grow up anot...
=-= c lar no programme. wan go relax oso cannot.
wah mother *toot*...

No comments:

Post a Comment